Horizontal Cup Drinker Installation
- Using an 11/32”drill bit, drill 1 hole for each cup placement. Holes should be drilled at least 2” from bottom of container to reduce sediment from entering cups.
- Insert threaded side in hole and hand tighten. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!
- Be sure to keep the washer on the outside of the container.
- Place wing nut on end of thread from inside container and tighten. Again, DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!
- If using a sealed container, drill a few vent holes near the top of the container to prevent a vacuum being formed.
- When properly installed, cups should not leak however, plumber’s tape or silicone sealant may be used if desired. Be sure to follow manufacturer’s instructions and do not allow sealant to touch any moving parts.